Connect your wallet to YAY
Now that you have your wallet and BEP20 token you can go ahead and get connected to the YAY Games platform. Here are the steps you need to take to connect different wallets.
- 1.Go to MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. You will see a section titled "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 2.You will be redirected to a window in which you will need to fill out the following details. After you filled in all of the information, click Save.
- 1.Go to your Binance Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. Choose the Binance Smart Chain network.
- 2.After this is done you can go to https://yay.games/ and click the Connect button in the top right corner while choosing to connect Binance Wallet. After this, your wallet will be connected to the platform.
- 1.Open the Token Pocket Application. DApps should be the page you land on (if not, click to the DApps page).
- 2.Scroll down the page, and you'll see a list of networks to choose from. Select the Binance Smart Chain network.
- 3.On the list of BSC DApps, you'll find multiple links and will be able to select YAY Games.
- 1.Open MetaMask and select the menu button in the top left corner
- 2.Select the settings menu and choose Networks and go to add a network
- 3.On the opened page, type in the following details:
4. After you entered the details, go back to the menu button and select Browser
5. Type YAY Games into the search field, start the search and choose it. Then your wallet will ask you to connect and confirm.